Finding bulk candy

gshelton11

Is anyone else having issues finding bulk candy? Costco has m and ms on sale right now but I can't find the bulk bags of mike n Ike's and Reese's pieces here and one of the two sams club stores in my area don't have them. I'm going to check the other but I just don't see where to get them at a good rate. My business is small I only have 5 machines. Any advice? 

On 4/23/2017 at 8:58 PM, PerformaVending said:

Order online, pickup in store for Sams has been my go-to for the last year or so for stuff they don't keep regularly on the floor.

Does that really work?

Theres been times i needed something and they didnt have it, but i didnt think they would bring stuff in special for pickup if they didnt already have it in stock. I can never find jelly beans lol.

On 4/23/2017 at 9:58 PM, PerformaVending said:

Order online, pickup in store for Sams has been my go-to for the last year or so for stuff they don't keep regularly on the floor.

How do you order online and pickup in store? I've never gotten the option to do that when I place my orders unless it's something they carry in-store. Otherwise I have to ship to my house. 

4 hours ago, QuikVend said:

How do you order online and pickup in store? I've never gotten the option to do that when I place my orders unless it's something they carry in-store. Otherwise I have to ship to my house. 

You literally put it in your cart and place the order and they go pick it off thr shelf.

On 4/25/2017 at 0:38 PM, QuikVend said:

Where I'm at the store will order them in and have them there. I didn't know they wouldn't bring it in off the site, though I haven't tried to get anything I haven't gotten at the club there previously at some point, say the Mike and Ikes which they don't sell on the floor anymore.

I order specialty gumballs (color blasters, sour gumballs, etc.) from samsclub.com site...painless. Pick my type and quantity and they ship to my house. The GB's sell VERY well. Costco carries the lowest selections of bulk products. Hope this helps. 

I have no Sam's Club where I live.  Would it still be worthwhile to pay the membership so I can order online and have things shipped to my house?  How are they on shipping charges?  Is it $45 a year to be a member?

They charge an extra 10% for non members online, so if u order more than $500 a year its worth a membership. I shipped two boxes of toys from them and it was only about $5 shipping total. Alot depends on weight, but on stuff like toys and candy its alot better than other suppliers unless u order enough to get free shipping.

Archived