Usi side by side combo

TKK

Its the mdb one that still has the old squared looking button, the 3 wide with serpentine belt drink. When i open it lights fliker and the bill validator cycles on and off at random. Also some spirals will just vend randomly and halfways or a soda will drop down. Then you close it light is steady and all works well. Wth is it lol

5 hours ago, TKK said:

Its the mdb one that still has the old squared looking button, the 3 wide with serpentine belt drink. When i open it lights fliker and the bill validator cycles on and off at random. Also some spirals will just vend randomly and halfways or a soda will drop down. Then you close it light is steady and all works well. Wth is it lol

I don't even know where to begin...

It is sometimes difficult to decipher what you are trying to say. It is like a bunch of random thoughts all jumbled together. 

I would look for pinched wires or a broken ground wire to begin with. 

That's the way TKK types on his phone.  I hate those GD phones when spelling isn't corrected.

This is a loose wire on your 110v side and probably just to the light alone.  Look in the vinyl covering over the harnesses where they might flex at the bottom of the door when it opens and closes, you may have a broken wire in there if it's not obvious somewhere else.  The intermittent circuit is wreaking havok on your logic board causing the motors to run and the validator to cycle.  Fix it before you have a permanent bad logic board.

That's the way TKK types on his phone.  I hate those GD phones when spelling isn't corrected.

This is a loose wire on your 110v side and probably just to the light alone.  Look in the vinyl covering over the harnesses where they might flex at the bottom of the door when it opens and closes, you may have a broken wire in there if it's not obvious somewhere else.  The intermittent circuit is wreaking havok on your logic board causing the motors to run and the validator to cycle.  Fix it before you have a permanent bad logic board.

Also if u get the serial number for the machine you can call Vendnet and they will help you troubleshoot the issue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Archived