Need a new parts supplier.

Thueyvend

Hi, I'm new to this forum officially but have been reading a few for help. I'm having a hard time finding a new parts supplier for my bulk vending machines. I have several different brands. Oak, oak acorn, komet,ect. I was able to find most of the parts and locks I needed at A&A global but they recently quit selling parts and are only selling product. Does anyone know of a good parts distributer that is fair priced and has a variety of parts. Specifically looking for locks right now. Would like to match the ones I was getting from A&A Global to keep my keys to a minimum.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Oak is the only place, other than used or other websites that charge more, to get parts for the oaks. There are a few places for locks, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is LAI. 

11 hours ago, Thueyvend said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum officially but have been reading a few for help. I'm having a hard time finding a new parts supplier for my bulk vending machines. I have several different brands. Oak, oak acorn, komet,ect. I was able to find most of the parts and locks I needed at A&A global but they recently quit selling parts and are only selling product. Does anyone know of a good parts distributer that is fair priced and has a variety of parts. Specifically looking for locks right now. Would like to match the ones I was getting from A&A Global to keep my keys to a minimum.  Any help would be appreciated. 

What number keys do you have? musser on here has a lot of parts and I have a few

I too need to order about 75 to 100 locks keyed the same preferably to a code I already have.   Oak said they could provide me the locks all the same code, but not to a code I already have. 

If I needed more in the future,  I wonder if they would tell me the same thing? 

12 minutes ago, BCB434 said:

I too need to order about 75 to 100 locks keyed the same preferably to a code I already have.   Oak said they could provide me the locks all the same code, but not to a code I already have. 

Might as well order from a place that specifically deals in locks. They can give you your own personal key code and you can always reorder that same code in the future.

Might as well order from a place that specifically deals in locks. They can give you your own personal key code and you can always reorder that same code in the future.

Do regular locksmiths do that for these locks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, BCB434 said:

What code do you have?

Thanks for checking.

I assume Oak price quote is $5.95 each as that it was it says on the flyer on the website.

Still waiting on a quote from LAI.

I'm hoping LAI is one that will let you buy additional locks as needed with the same key code.  

7 hours ago, BCB434 said:

Thanks for checking.

I assume Oak price quote is $5.95 each as that it was it says on the flyer on the website.

Still waiting on a quote from LAI.

I'm hoping LAI is one that will let you buy additional locks as needed with the same key code.  

Pm sent

You can send a key into the lock company's to see if they have your code, I think the only one that will possibly have it Compx. If I'm right, they're the one that bought Chicago lock and other company's used to but From them before they got matching key codes From China. 

I have 1 code for sm locks, one for flat, and 1 for padlocks. All from one company.

Going through a locksmith is expensive and they take a lot longer. LAI answers three phone and questions pretty quick. I'm sure there's others too.

Order locks from Camlock. They will give you a custom key code. You can call them at 860-378-0302. Their lock is more secure because it's a tubular lock. The item number is P158A.I paid $5.50 per lock

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, dkochan said:

Order locks from Camlock. They will give you a custom key code. You can call them at 860-378-0302. Their lock is more secure because it's a tubular lock. The item number is P158A.I paid $5.50 per lock

How many did you have to order to get them for $5.50? I'm ordering 50 at a time from my guy and they are $6.25 and they aren't tubular

How many did you have to order to get them for $5.50? I'm ordering 50 at a time from my guy and they are $6.25 and they aren't tubular

I ordered 200 locks. Call Camlock for pricing. You shouldn't pay more than $6 per lock.

Archived