who is the manufacturer of Healthy Vending machines

Gembomb

Hey guys,  great forum. I've had fun reading through here the past few months. tons of info.  I  see alot of the MAX healthy vending machines for sale for probably obvious reasons, found a few for real cheap brand new in the box still. Does anyone know what the  model and manufacturer are of these machines. I'm new to vending, run a couple machines, but I like to know where this stuff comes from to know the availability of parts. also when i look into possible upgrades for them such as bill acceptors its hard to get any definite info because i'm not sure what the manufacturer is. is it just a crane model wrapped in vinyl. the closest machine i can see that matches is the crane focus 32 but thats only by visually looking for matches. any help of info on these machines is greatly appreciated. once again, love scrolling through and reading all your posts from the experienced guys, really makes me realize some things i never would have thought of otherwise. thanks in advance. 

Paul 

Can't really tell from the images I find but some parts seem to be USI while others aren't really distinguishable leading me to believe that they are crappy Chinese imports or crappy Seaga-contract manufacturing machines.  In either case, if I'm right you don't want them.  On the other hand why don't you call the company up and ask them who builds their machines.  If they fail to honor that simple request then you have the answer as there is no support for them or they'd be more forthcoming to put you at ease.

Most are going to be really dodgy "clones" of USI or Crane machines brought in by various importers. Support and parts will be slim to none if other biz-ops are any indicator.

I would rather buy a name-brand refurbed machine that's tried and true over something that very well could be doomed to be a boat anchor in 6 months time, but that's just me. Whatever you choose to do, good luck!

Archived