Product Pushers Sticking

Hey guys on one of my 5591's I have a couple rows of product pushers hanging up and allowing product to lean forward, I have removed and cleaned them thoroughly with just soap and water, and they still are hanging up, I bought unit refurbished, but it still has the small original pushers, do they lose tension over time?? Or is there something else I need to do?

They may be worn out or there are rough edges on the base piece.  You could also have one side of the pusher broken where it wraps around the base.  If you need some new ones you can email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.  Aside from cleaning them and spraying them with food-grade silicone there isn't any maintenance to them.

Okay great! How much are they per unit?  And another question I have I recently switched from 16.9 to 20 oz. Soda per request, I'm not running any spacers on these am I correct in that? I am having some mis vends here and there around 2 a week doing 100 wk. Gross I feel that is too many, compared to my other locations

There are spacers specific to 20 oz soda bottles except for 20 oz Gatorade that doesn't use any.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom for pricing and tell me which 20 oz bottles you're using.

Archived