Slave Drink Machine

Hi all! I inherited a drink machine with  no buttons/mechs and the guy told me it could be a slave machine. It is a FSI 3179... I like the machine because it can do cans and bottles..

I m debating either selling the machine for the sake of easiness, or using it as it is a nice machine! I have read some other posts but am still a little confused... can anyone tell me what the process is like to connect a slave machine? I ave another AP SNackshop 111 that I could pair with it.... but the again - I don't know if they will be compatible? 

Basically, I am trying to figure out if slaving a machine is expensive/difficult, or if I should jsut get rid of the machine and foxus on non-slaves?

Thanks all!!

It has an umbilical cord (wire harness) that connects very easily to almost any USI/RSI snack machine around the same era. Maybe someone else can chime in with more specific model numbers.  

And no it won't slave to an AP

Yes, it is meant for a us I as AZ said. The process is easy. If you can get a decent USI 3 or 4-wide paired with it, you could have a nice setup as you'll only need one MDB mech and validator for the snack.  It may be worthwhile to sell it too.

Those 6 select stack units are not bad little vendors, but USI always sold them with the host, and they make frequent changes to control boards and the like, so you have to determine which machines you can pair it with and then hope to find the right one!  I would advise you to get the serial number and model number off of yours and call Vendnet tech support... they can tell you a lot about the machine from their files.  888-836-3638.

Archived