Coupons

TKK

Does coinlux cary any free vend coupons? If so how do they get programmed? If they dont what is the process to make all your meis take the coupons? Can they be counterfited by making copies? Say i want to have free coupons for 60 machines, do i have to program every coupon or what? And can i do it myself?

Coupons only come from MEI or Coinco.  They aren't capable of being copied and you just put your validator in coupon mode to program it. The validator manuals will tell you how to do it.

You have to manually insert each coupon at each location? So if your giving 500 coupons u gotta do all 500 1 at a time for wach machine?

No, once you set coupon accept it will take the coupons from the manufacturer, just like setting a changer for token accept.  You have to decide if the coupon will be for a single free vend or a set dollar amount.  If you set an amount the customer could get change back from their coupon.

So u click the blue button and insert the 500 bills to be used there one at a time? How do u set it to vend item not $1

no you don't have to insert each bill.  On the machine where I had coupons (a crane coffee machine) there was a setting in the VCB, but I think the coupons can be purchased for one way or another.  If you want me to send you some crane/MEI single vend coupons to play with just send me your snail mail address.

• 3 weeks later...

So the new usi machines come w conlux bv. The rep said they take coupons, does anyone know where to get them and how to program for conlux?

Archived