Opinion on soda machine

Sounds like the single price version. If you're not worried about card readers & telemetry it's fine. If you can get the complete serial number we can tell you how old it is.

####-####LL

its 4 numbers, then 4 numbers, then 2 letters. 1st letter will be A,B,C,or D and will be the quarter of the year of manufacture. The last letter is the year of manufacture

M is 1988

N is 1989

O is 1990

Follow the alphabet both directions from the above example

I have found that model of machine to be reliable, and parts are everywhere for it. The price is nothing special.  This machine can be equipped with a bill validator, but no card reader.  It's a workhorse and can make some good dough in the right place.  I don't like single priced machines because I sell monsters and such.  The real problem with these machines is that the technology of the 80's and 90's just doesn't cut it these days.  But again, these machines are still out there making some good dough.   

It would go at a silo loading station in the middle of nowhere wheat field Idaho.  Just needs to be reliable and cold, and hold a lot.  It has a bill changer.  I'm guess when you say single price you mean you can change the price, but it remains the same price of all the products?  Sounds like this will fit the bill.  Thanks for the responses.

Archived