Would you buy this route?

I just found a route for sale around the corner from me. It's $15000 for 10 machines in 7 established locations. The guy said it grosses 20k a year and it takes one day to service per week. I need opinions on if I should buy it or not! I'm 17 and new to the business also. What should I ask of him to present and should I negotiate?

Office- 1 Coke 1 snack

Call center- 1 Coke 1 snack

Club house- 1 side by side

Airport- 1 combo

Wholesale- 1 coke

Private club- 1 Coke 1 snack

Dormitory- 1 snack

machines-page-002.jpg

machines-page-004.jpg

machines-page-006.jpg

machines-page-001.jpg

machines-page-005 (1).jpg

machines-page-007 (1).jpg

machines-page-003 (1).jpg

6 hours ago, CajunCandy said:

Wow! Signature vending machines! That company went out of business long time ago! No parts available.

Which machines are signature?

I can only see the prices on the last picture (club house), but the candy bars are priced at 75 cents which leaves very little profit. On the plus side, 12oz cans are set at $1 though.

6 hours ago, Grantamato said:

Please specify... thank you

Dormitory snack machine.

Call center snack machine.

They look good, but what happens when you need parts.

The only decent snack is in the bottom photo.  It's the only one you can still get parts for as it's from USI.  The price is too high considering you'll need to replace any of the other snacks if they break down or are vandalized and you will probably not own the soda machines so the seller must prove that they do own them.  You should then confirm it with Coke before paying for them.

Archived