Vendesign adjustment

Kinch

I got a good deal on this Vendesign.   But it's vending way too much except for peanut M&M's.  How do I adjust the vend amounts or am I missing some parts?   I am unable to post a photo with my phone darn it.   

Theres a snap ring u have to remove from the back of the dispense wheel. Then it will slide out and you slide out the little divider and move it up or down slots. It also has a high side that can be placed facing up or down. Make sure u write it down, or dedicate that canister to that certain type of product so u dont have to change it each time. 

I have a complete vendesign with 4 extra canisters if youre intetested. I just want the space back at this point. You can PM me your cell or email and i can send pics. Comes with lock.

Thanks for the response.  You know I already tried that and I couldn't figure it out.  And I couldn't get that dang snap ring all the way back on when I was done.   I was applying so much force with my needle nose pliers I was afraid I was going to break something.  In my picture does it look like everything is there?  I'll send you my email and I'm going to go take that dispense wheel off again and see if I can figure out how to do what you explained.  Thanks 

Okay I'm an idiot.  Totally took it apart again and realized there was a moving part in there I didn't see the first time.  So got the adjustment part down.  Now, any advice on getting that clip back on without breakage?  Thanks

We'll do thanks!   And hopefully I can pick up a new snap ring of the correct size,  because, remember the one I only got halfway back on?  It has gone to parts unknown lol.  Thanks

6 hours ago, Kinch said:

Okay I'm an idiot.  Totally took it apart again and realized there was a moving part in there I didn't see the first time.  So got the adjustment part down.  Now, any advice on getting that clip back on without breakage?  Thanks

You don't have it "just" right, move it up or down until it snaps in. One you get it just right it should go in easy. I dealt with those ^$%& things for years. One good thing, once you get it in there you want have to change it much. I have plenty of parts I will make you a good deal on if you are interested. 

1 hour ago, Kinch said:

Thanks I'll keep trying.   Sounds like people aren't thrilled with these things.  I got a good deal on it and it's in good shape.  Hopefully it'll work out. 

I don't care for them because they hold so much candy and don't do gumboils very well. I will buy them to sell but not to have on a route

I don't have any vendesigns anymore, I do like them, but like parrot head said, they hold too much candy, and I rarely find a good home for them. And they're kinda awkward to service since you take out the canisters and they don't stand up on their own. But I still think they're pretty cool machines. 

Well that answers my next question about gumballs.  What about the smaller ones?  Are they 1040 count?

I was concerned about the candy amount.  Especially being placed in a new location that has unknown performance.   I think maybe I'll fill it about 2/3.  I'm going Mike and Ike, Skittles, Runtz, and PMM's.  Thatsthing wide open is only distributing and average of 6 PMM's.  That's not quite enough right?  I was thinking can I just pull that candy adjustment shim out completely and leave it out?  Maybe that would bump the average up enough.   Thank you 

Archived