Need new validator

A mag30b or mag50b is a direct replacement.  If it were me, I would get a mars single price harness, a mars power harness, and a mars vn 2511 and replace the coinco entirely.

Just get the Coinco repaired. Not sure about all the Coinco hate on this board but I've had units that have been rebuilt that  lasted over 7 yrs when taken care of properly. 

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, AngryChris said:

A refurbished mars 2500 is reliable for me. Coinco BA' s are not. Some are still working and have been for years, others fail within months of repair.

I agree with Chris.  We've been slowly replacing the Coinco's with the Mars 2500's.  That Coinco is soon to be an antique.  As far as what machine that is, it should say on the serial # plate on the side.  If it's a Dixie Narco, I'm guessing maybe a an older 276. 

It's an older DN based on the single price relay and the metal coin return cup under the mech.  It's nothing newer than a 501T. Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need a rebuilt Coinco.

15 hours ago, AngryChris said:

It's not a 276. It could be a 501T or a 368 among a few other models.

Yes, 501T.  Total senior moment on my part.  Should have counted the buttons first.  The footprint of the machine seemed small to me.  Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Archived