Need to replace an old MAKA validator

Good Day,

I have yet another problem!  I have an OLD DNCB180cc with a Maka NB15A 200 117v validator that is now starting to not pull bills in most of the time.  Sometimes it will, mostly it won't.

What can I replace it with?

EVS57a.JPG

EVS57 inside (2).JPG

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, 69crewcab said:

How do I get that deal?

You will be hearing from our Administrator "The Mage". Once he verifies to me that your donation is made, I will ship your unit. I haven't done this in a while so I'm feeling generous. 

You will need to send me your shipping info for FedEx Ground along with phone number.

Email me:   gbruss <at> mmsalescompany <dot> com

On 3/24/2019 at 2:37 PM, lacanteen said:

You will be hearing from our Administrator "The Mage". Once he verifies to me that your donation is made, I will ship your unit. I haven't done this in a while so I'm feeling generous. 

You will need to send me your shipping info for FedEx Ground along with phone number.

Email me:   gbruss <at> mmsalescompany <dot> com

This is no hoax, ruse or joke. I have no personal financial interest in this forum. I am a large operator with excess parts-especially older tech and am trying to help you as well as TVF. The donation can be whatever amount you want it to be. As for the value, look up VN2512 or VN2501 on Ebay. 

11 hours ago, 69crewcab said:

So a good donation will get me a vn2511 and how about a harness to connect it to a maka

What machine is this in? We are all assuming a 110VAC single price drink machine. If so, I can add the proper changer. More info please.

• 7 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, AngryChris said:

Mars Jones plug harness for single price machine + mars vn 2511 validator + mars 110v power harness.

Can I get this thread going again? I am trying to do the same on an older Polyvend machine that has multiple price points. I got the harness but it doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone successfully performed a Maka-Mars on a multi-price point Polyvend snack machine?

Thanks,

Brendan

2 hours ago, TABV said:

Can I get this thread going again? I am trying to do the same on an older Polyvend machine that has multiple price points. I got the harness but it doesn't seem to be working. Has anyone successfully performed a Maka-Mars on a multi-price point Polyvend snack machine?

Thanks,

Brendan

I have only ever messed with a pv 6632 (should be same electronics as 6640).  It had a 24v Mars validator, proper harness, and a jumper.  That's all I remember.