Mylar 60 series?

Corvus Corax

Has anyone heard of these? Are they any good?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ate you talking about Northwestern Super 60's? They have silver mylar on the fronts, unless you have a louvered front.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The Mylar comes off for a bare metal finish if you'd prefer that, though the Mylar on my NW's are all still in really good shape even after years of abuse on the route. $300 is a good deal for that much equipment, but if he dropped without much effort I'd bet he'll bite at $250 and haul away. Good luck! ^_^

12 hours ago, vendtex said:

True but I'd take NWs for $20 each anyway and replace globes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would too but can you get the globes now that a&a has quit the parts business and northwestern has sold out

On 5/11/2017 at 2:00 AM, parrotthead said:

I would too but can you get the globes now that a&a has quit the parts business and northwestern has sold out

AA still sells globes. They own am extruder. They won't quit selling globes for quite some time. 

An extruder is a piece of equipment that basically extrudes or pushed it a product into a form. There's different types. Another one that I've used id's when making jerky, you dump the meat mix into a machine, it firms our into the sticks you see in the packages inn the shelf. 

Fyi, spend the money for natural jerky. Lol

6 minutes ago, rodney69 said:

An extruder is a piece of equipment that basically extrudes or pushed it a product into a form. There's different types. Another one that I've used id's when making jerky, you dump the meat mix into a machine, it firms our into the sticks you see in the packages inn the shelf. 

Fyi, spend the money for natural jerky. Lol

Jerkey is too salty for an old guy like me :) never really cared for it any how

Archived