Best places to buy bulk candy and toys?

Grantamato

I buy gumballs, Skittles and M&I at Sam's Club. I special order pressed candies (Banarama, Rascals, Gone Fishing, etc.) at Sam's Club and get it shipped for free to the club. I buy stickers/tattoos from Flatline, SSM Vending and Vending Supply. I buy capsuled toys from Cardinal Distributing, Flatline, Brand Vending and SSM Vending.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Usually buy candy at sams club, either in store or shipped to my house. Toys from flatline, Cardinal and a&a. Look for places close to you to help keep shipping costs down. 

1 hour ago, questionmark693 said:

For bulk candy, gumballs.com is decent (not to be confused with gumball.com), and for toys eastcoastvendungsupply.com has incredible prices, even after shipping its cheaper than anywhere else I'm aware of.

You need to find some better suppliers, these guys you list are way overpriced. They are resellers of product you yourself can buy direct.

47 minutes ago, musser said:

You need to find some better suppliers, these guys you list are way overpriced. They are resellers of product you yourself can buy direct.

I was thinking the same thing

2 hours ago, questionmark693 said:

For gumballs.com, maybe. But I looked at the pricing on the sites you guys just listed for toys, and East Coast Vending Supply does just as well from a cursory glance

I must be missing something big. You service locations that pull 30,000.00 and these are the places to buy stuff?

Both of those are listing 25-30% higher prices than what everyone else listed.

Cardinal is 18 for 1" toys, ecvs is 23 on sale?

Everything depends on where a person lives. I but from several depending on what we need. Candy is costco because we don't have a Sam's, I also but a couple candies from Vistar. We but toys from most if the bigger suppliers except Cardinal, only because of shipping. I can buy from aa in ca and get 500lbs shipped for 100.00. I but from flatline because they work with you if you are further away. 

Everything depends on what you need and where you are.

15 hours ago, questionmark693 said:

For gumballs.com, maybe. But I looked at the pricing on the sites you guys just listed for toys, and East Coast Vending Supply does just as well from a cursory glance

Look again at Cardinal or A&A because the capsules East Coast Vending supply sell come from A&A and Cardinal and unless they are buying very high quantities YOU can by from AA and Cardinal at the same price East Coast can. And I did check the prices. On "sale" East Coast is charging 30% more for the same stuff you your self can by direct Stop trolling us. BTW the largest city in Montana is Billing with a population of 104,000. There is no bulk vending location in Montana that does $1000 a DAY, ei: the magical $30000 a month bulk location you speak of.

We don't do that much in bulk vending, we do that much in a combination of bulk vending and amusement.

Like I said, I just did a cursory glance at those vendors, and we pay 30-40 for 250 2 inch capsules at ecvs. Looking at cardinal, it's 30-40 for 250 2 inch capsules. There are outliers in the 20-60 dollar range as well. I'm not trying to troll, but I will quickly admit to being wrong when you show me I'm wrong.

Ok, heres a sample of ECVS items, price, and where ECVS bought them and the price you can get them for direct:

mini hardware from ecvs $22.95 from Cardinal $18.50

Ninja ECVS $23.99 from A&A $18.50

Acrylic rings ECVS $23.99 from Cardinal $18.50

NFL Helmet ECVS $69.65 from A&A $58.25

Chrome ECVS $38.67 from Cardinal $34.00

Kings Ransom ECVS $38.67 from Cardinal $34.00

nuff said

Archived