Hey There TVF Community - Love the Form

flintflash

Hey folks!  I've been checking out the Forum for a while and became a member a few months ago.  I never really knew Vending Forums existed (could have used this in my early years).  I've owned an Honor Snack & Full-Line Vending business for almost 25 years now.  I have been enjoying reading the different posts and even us old dogs can learn new tricks.  I've picked up some helpful information from many of you and thought what a GREAT way to share experiences.  I've got 25 years of Honor Snack experience and happy to help out any way I can.  I would love to see the Honor Snack Industry thrive like it did in the '80's and '90's.  I'm happy to share my experiences and give any suggestions to new up-and-comers.  And I appreciate all of your incite as well!  :) 

Glad you found us! I've only been vending for just under 2 years, but I've enjoyed (nearly)every minute of it. I'm certain I wouldn't have grown my business as much as I have without this forum, and really I probably wouldn't still be doing it had I not found it when I started. 

I just might take you up on your offer to pick your brain. I've got 60 snack boxes I picked up last year that I'd like to start placing before the end of the yeast. I have a decent sized bulk route along with a rapidly growing full-line route as well as a handful of mint honor boxes, I think the snack honor boxes could help get me closer to vending full time. 

Archived