!!!! NEED YOUR HELP !!!!

mikaM

They are both good machines, but not worth buying UNLESS a decent account is included.  The can machine is cans only and is serpentine. It's good, but I scrapped one recently and it's a little difficult to take the deck out. If the thermostat fails, you could have a serious mess.

Thanks you very musch for all thise advice actually im starting in the vending machine business and i have 3 locations i found this location with those 2 machine he is asking 400$ for the machines and the location. But the location is not great it is a small factory that is doing around 50$ a week

I'd easily buy the snack machine for $400.  We have a lot of USI machines and like them.  We have tons of parts laying around so we'd get it looking brand new.  Put a tufffront on it and put it in a good account.  The account, doing $50 a week with a snack and drink is pretty bad though.  Not really worth your time.  

Ive Scrapped two of those drink machines. I still have two of the snacks.  Haven't had any issues with them so I'll keep them as long as they work.  

I wouldn't buy any more of the though. 

The soda is a USI CD10 which is 12 oz cans only.  Both machines have Coinco validators so that's much better than Maka crap. The only CD10s I ever scrapped where stupidly put outside at a dog kennel where they ended up rusting out the bottoms. They sure are heavy mothers to move though.

hope im not going to have a lot of problems with the soda machine but for 400 $ it is not a big investment i will look for another location but for now i will keep them in the same location and will see what happens.

im planing to service them every 2 weeks or maybe 3 weeks depending on sale  for them  and ones i get a new location i will move them by my self  but i don't know how hard it is to move them and what i need to have it done  and what stuffs i need but i will try to figure out

hope im not going to have a lot of problems with the soda machine but for 400 $ it is not a big investment i will look for another location but for now i will keep them in the same location and will see what happens.

im planing to service them every 2 weeks or maybe 3 weeks depending on sale  for them  and ones i get a new location i will move them by my self  but i don't know how hard it is to move them and what i need to have it done  and what stuffs i need but i will try to figure out

That soda machine is way heavy to be moving by yourself. I moved mine with an appliance dolly and a box truck with a liftgate. I still almost killed myself five or six times. You also need plenty of ratchet straps. Good luck, I would try to get a buddy to help. Bribe with beer and pizza usually works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

On 5/16/2017 at 8:52 PM, mikaM said:

DO NOT try to move it by yourself unless you have a Dutro machine dolly.  Help for it will also be helpful.  If you haven't invested in machine moving equipment then find someone local who does it and pay for their expertise and investment in machine moving equipment. 

thanks everyone  i just want to update you this morning i went to check the machine and i found that the soda machine  worth nothing dirty on the outside  and  have a lot of rust in the inside  the snack machine was not bad just dirty inside and outside also but for someone who is having a garage or a warehouse it is easy to clean up but the location is bad finally the guy who is selling it was honest with me it was  one of his baddest location it is making like 20 dollars a week and it is to far from my house like 35 min in the hwy and decided to don't take the location because the 400$ that all what we have for the busines and for now we dont want to spend money from our pocket unless it is a verry good deal

just to let you know me and my friend decided to start our business and decided to start in vending and we found a guy who is selling 3 locations for 2800$ in all 3 have a  seaga N2G 4000 combo machine in a good condition 2 of the account are good but one was not making enough sales some times 10$ a week sometimes less and decided to move it hope we will get a good location this month actually we made 300 profit in our first month we will try to expand it little by little until we have a decent amount of location 

if you have any suggestion for a beginer i will be thankful for you guys.

The only advice I would give you is to list your potential machines here first so you can avoid buying garbage like ANY Seaga machine is.  Not trying to be unkind but those machines aren't worth the sheet metal they are made of due to poor design and support.  They are not manufactured in the US as Seaga would have you believe.  They are ASSEMBLED here with imported parts and they are not long term reliable machines.

My suggestion is to buy American made machines! That is what everybody on here will say.

Stay away from Rowe, Signature, Lectro-vend, and for a beginner Polyvend. ;D

Also some of the older American made machines also, parts not made for them anymore.

People will try to help you here if you ask, good luck in your adventures into vending!

Archived