Need help finding update PC program for JEDY 5400 coin changer

RickyOh

Hi,

New member, first message. I hope it ended up in the right place.

New coins are introduced here in Sweden.

I am looking for the update progam for a JEDY 5400 coin changer. As I understand it, there are two programs "PC CONFIGURATOR" and "VECOP" and two types of available cables.

I can buy the cables from another seller (unless my USB to TTL adapter does not work).

The programs are available from paytec.it but the administrator will not grant me access unless I buy things that I don't need for at least 250 EURO. The USB to TTL cable is 67 EUR i think but they won't let me buy it unless I also buy crap that I don't need for 250 EUR. The USB to TTL adapter that I already have cost me one dollar as comparison.

So, short version: Does anyone have "PC CONFIGUATOR" or "VECOP" to share with me or possible access to the paytec support download area?

Schematics for the serial cable or pinouts of the serial connector on the JEDY would also be welcome.

.Ricky

I hope that one bump is ok.

I still need the program but I can probably make a solution using a 5 dollar arduino and a 20 dollar coin acceptor. It's sad that Paytec won't support their products wihout trying to squeeze people for change.

I will update the thread if the poblem is solved, until then: case still open.

Archived