bevmax 4 problem

mine has a problem when it goes to the port door sometimes the drink does not go in there. I have not seen it do it but the problem is its taking the customers money. I thought unless a drink is dropped in the port door is only when it completes the vend.

Vend the machine with coins and bills until you see the problem yourself. Only after you see the problem can you start to diagnose the fault.

Walta

Without a manual, I couldn't tell you.  If it is a bevmax 4, you need the manual for that version.  The previous board versions might have different programming.  It's too complicated for me to know what to do, but I am sure that the port sensor can be disabled on previous models (and probably the 4 as well).  I highly doubt the sensor is bad but there's a chance that it is.  Is it definitely a bevmax 4?

Here's the thing... on my bevmax, even if the beverage does not make it to the cup, the machine STILL tries to vend it out to the port.  Once it gets to the port and attemps to dump the product in the port, it will return to home position and say something (sold-out or whatever) and wait a little bit and give money back and return to home position.  There's a chance that a selection didn't vend and people simply assume that they lost their money without checking the coin return.  It happens to me regularly... and I usually find money in the coin return AND they are kind enough to put a note on the machine saying "out of order" because one person didn't get their product (even though the machine gave the money back).

Archived