Charity Vending, A Few Questions and Progress Tracking

So after reading threw this forum for several months I took the plunge and ordered 25 charity honor boxes. I'm still waiting on the package and locations but I have few questions maybe y'all can help with. This forum has been so helpful not just with vending business information but business information in general there is really a wealth of info here.

1. Mint box, single type of candy box (i.e atomic fireballs only) or mixed candy box ?

2. After the first drop off , When you switch out the box do you check in with anyone ? Or just switch it out and leave?

3. Do you wear a name tag,hat ,shirt or anything else that identifies your company ?

I plan to track my progress here so I'll update when I'm further along.

thanks in advance for the help

12 hours ago, AlexDaKid said:

So after reading threw this forum for several months I took the plunge and ordered 25 charity honor boxes. I'm still waiting on the package and locations but I have few questions maybe y'all can help with. This forum has been so helpful not just with vending business information but business information in general there is really a wealth of info here.

1. Mint box, single type of candy box (i.e atomic fireballs only) or mixed candy box ?

2. After the first drop off , When you switch out the box do you check in with anyone ? Or just switch it out and leave?

3. Do you wear a name tag,hat ,shirt or anything else that identifies your company ?

With any type of delivery service, you should always let the business know you are there.  That's for their security AND yours.  I have always had my route drivers announce themselves or check-in with a receptionist.  A uniform that helps identify who you are will also help.  it's not necessary, but I would want my accounts to know who I am .  Just my 2 cents.  :)

On 5/18/2017 at 10:48 PM, AlexDaKid said:

My Answers Below;

1.) Mixed Candy allows for more customers to be satisfied.  

2.) I always make sure I identify myself with all my accounts and locations.  This is how you build relationships with your customers

3.) I don't wear a "uniform" but we dress comfortable for the weather with a professional appearance.  

Archived