Candy for a Cause Price Increase

I recently placed an order for 24 Candy for a Cause boxes.  I received the boxes and some of the 3 for $1 stickers.  There was a handwritten note that they were out of the 3 for $1 stickers, but that I would receive them when they got more in.  I waited a few weeks and called to check on the stickers.  They informed me that they had not received the stickers at that time.  I waited a few more weeks and called back.  At that time I was informed that they no longer offer the 3 for $1 stickers.  Instead, they are now offering 2 for $1 stickers in their place.  This will be a hard sell for my product line (Pearson Mints, Laffy Taffy, Airheads, Mars Mix, Tootsie Pops, and Blow Pops).  Has anyone else had experience with the 2 for $1 stickers yet?  If so, what products are you selling?

On 5/18/2017 at 11:08 PM, lionvending said:

I recently placed an order for 24 Candy for a Cause boxes.  I received the boxes and some of the 3 for $1 stickers.  There was a handwritten note that they were out of the 3 for $1 stickers, but that I would receive them when they got more in.  I waited a few weeks and called to check on the stickers.  They informed me that they had not received the stickers at that time.  I waited a few more weeks and called back.  At that time I was informed that they no longer offer the 3 for $1 stickers.  Instead, they are now offering 2 for $1 stickers in their place.  This will be a hard sell for my product line (Pearson Mints, Laffy Taffy, Airheads, Mars Mix, Tootsie Pops, and Blow Pops).  Has anyone else had experience with the 2 for $1 stickers yet?  If so, what products are you selling?

I had my own 2/1 stickers made a year ago and increased pricing with absolutely no problems.  I currently only carry the Mars Mix, Hershey Mix, Tootsie Pops, and Blow Pops.  

Archived