What Monster drinks move the quickest?

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I recently set up my first machine at a trucking terminal. There's approximately 30 drivers and 10 office/shop personnel.  I installed the machine exactly 2 months ago and I am averaging about $100 a week in gross sales. The machine is a refrigerated combo so I'm able to sell drinks, snacks, and cold food. I'm still in the stages of optimizing sales in terms of what sells and what doesn't.  For example, I found that Pop Tarts, Nutri Grain Bars, and regular Lays chips do not sell at all at this location. Some of my hottest sellers are Cloverhill danishes, Parkside crumb cakes, and the Tastykake mini cupcakes. 

The BBQ rib sandwiches from Sams and the Old Folks sausage biscuits are hot ticket items too. 

Drinkwise, Mt Dew is the top seller. Which leads me to my question: When I first started out I put those Monster Java drinks in there. They came in a 12 pack with 6 Mean Bean and 6 Mocha. I just finally sold my last one the other day, so it took me 2 months to sell 12 cans. What Monstet drinks are the hottest sellers?  I've been eyeing the Ultra variety pack from Sams, but there are 24 cans in a pack. I'm worried it would take me several months to sell that many. What kind of Monster drinks move quickly for you guys?

Thanks in advance for the insight!

I had a small machine shop last year. It was a killer account. They were almost all guys in the 25-40 range. Killed energy drinks. Monster was solid, Rockstar was a dud,  but they requested Grape NOS. I could barely keep it in the machine. I was making just about $1 per can profit on it, since it was cheaper than Monster.

Archived