Andriod app

Luke

What kind of info are you looking to track? There aren't any standalone vending(for either bulk or full-line) apps that I'm aware of.

I've just started using Vendsoft for my full line locations. They have an app that you sync with their site to upload data.

I believe there is a site, Vend-trak1.com, that I've read is geared a little towards bulk. Don't believe they have any kind of app to go with it though. 

What kind of info are you looking to track? There aren't any standalone vending(for either bulk or full-line) apps that I'm aware of.

I've just started using Vendsoft for my full line locations. They have an app that you sync with their site to upload data.

I believe there is a site, Vend-trak1.com, that I've read is geared a little towards bulk. Don't believe they have any kind of app to go with it though. 

Do you use any software for your bulk locations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More or less for auditing / inventory. Machine levels by column, added amount to par machine up. Cash out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

There is not enough income in bulk vending to support the kind of data collection you think you need. Also you do not need the collection of that data. 

What kind of data should I be concerned with? Money out. Product costs? Anything else?

When I first started, I was going to try to cover everything. Product levels, costs, income. As I slowly grew in the beginning, I was even tracking sales on individual heads. On top of that, I was handwriting everything. All of that wasn't really worth the effort. All you really need is how much you spend and how much you make.

I just created a workbook for myself. It has a spreadsheet for all of my locations. With the right formulas, you can have one spreadsheet show you all the data from all of your other sheets. So as I enter data, it updates onto my master sheet.

When I first started, I was going to try to cover everything. Product levels, costs, income. As I slowly grew in the beginning, I was even tracking sales on individual heads. On top of that, I was handwriting everything. All of that wasn't really worth the effort. All you really need is how much you spend and how much you make.

I just created a workbook for myself. It has a spreadsheet for all of my locations. With the right formulas, you can have one spreadsheet show you all the data from all of your other sheets. So as I enter data, it updates onto my master sheet.

Thanks for the info.

Archived