Introduction

Mehehe

I have to start with, Thank You everyone!

I've been floating around here for a few months and posted a couple times but I figured I would officially introduce myself.  My name is Nic and I run Voltage Vending here in Illinois.  I have a full time job to pay the bills but have pretty much always had a part time job on the side.  Well I got tired of having someone else tell me when I can and can't work.  I've been working on vending machines for a couple years at a local animal shelter keeping their old D/N 260 going and they had a Seaga snack machine donated about a year ago which needed some work.  Snack machine didn't need parts luckily just a hammer, pliers, drill, new lock, validator and soon to be mech.

I finally got my first machine placed about a month ago at a local hardware store and have expanded into honor snack boxes.  I don't have many locations yet but I am trying to give the ones I have the best service possible and slowly expand.  I don't want to expand to fast and totally get burned out or too overwhelmed.  I am loving this so far.

Again, thank you everyone for your information, insight, knowledge and bluntness.  This website since I found it has been wonderful, saving me money and curbing some stupid ideas I've thought of!

Archived