Curiosity...

How many machines do you have on location?

Is vending your primary or part time income?

If part time, do you intend to grow your business or content to stay small?

30 machines.

Part time, as I have a full time job that I'll retire from in a few years.

I intend to keep it small right now since it's just me doing it, but grow it a lot once I retire.  I started young, so I'll still be pretty young once I retire from my full time job.

31 snack/soda machines

Along with 165 bulk machines

Still part-time, but the goal for the end of this year is to go from working my full-time job and vending on the side to growing my vending enough to only work part-time. End goal is to be vending full-time by the end of 2018.

At the time of this post, I currently have...
(could change over night!)

104 machines on location

11 machines in storage...location ready

Full time. Don't intend on growing any larger, but you never know what might fall in your lap! My magic number of around 50-55 locations takes care of the bills & play time. At the point in my career where I buy my primary machines new & equip them all with cc readers....

75 machines located

Locating 70 more next month

Full time, growing a ton. Expected to hit 1 million + per year with 150 machines. More than enough to pay the bills :)

97 machines, looking to go past 100 in June!  Still growing, full time plus a part time helper.  I'm cheating tho, I have a retirement income to live on so all of the business money can go into growing the business.  Started in 2011 by buying a pretty bad 14 stop route and growing from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived