Assisted living home?

TKK

So i got a lead who wants machines. 40 employees, 100 tennants or people living there. They said they used to run an in house snack and drink store and did very well. Anyone have experience with these? I rememeber having a hospice with like the same situation making 200 a month :(

I have a nursing home with about the same staff/resadents I have $.75 can sodas $.75 snacks make about 250-300 a month but the one I'm st they will not let me put anything with nuts in there 

1 hour ago, Sgolembiewski0903 said:

I have one that wants a machine and they are literally in a residential house in a neighborhood... They claim to have 10 residents... Absolutely not worth it, right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe a drink machine only but probably not.

I have a nursing home and an assisted living facility and both do well thought they are larger than 40 employees.

11 hours ago, Sgolembiewski0903 said:

I have one that wants a machine and they are literally in a residential house in a neighborhood... They claim to have 10 residents... Absolutely not worth it, right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been approached with this exact same scenario. Group home in a house with 5-10 people living there.  It was around the time I first got into vending(when I would've probably jumped on to any opportunity), but I didn't pursue it. I decided I could find a much better home for a machine if I kept looking. 

Residential homes don't work because you can't get enough people in them.  Now I have seen halfway houses do well because they generally cram people into every room in those houses, but this would be soda only because a snack machine wouldn't survive long.

9 minutes ago, Georgia bulldog said:

I have three nursing homes they are not bad accounts. I have eight select can drink machines and four wide snacks .The drink machines  are DN 501s and USI snackmart 3 with coinco vals and I have never had one problem with abuse of my machines .

I bet they try though lol.

Archived