Protocol condom machine

Thave4589

Hello, I have some older protocol condom/tampon machines. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy product for them besides from protocol vending....  any and all info is greatly appreciated.   Thank you. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

VB, you're a genius. 

I'm considering bulk candy as my very first machine... though now I'm also seriously considering condoms in 2" capsules thanks to you VB. 

What is your preferred supplier of condoms when planned parenthood begins to wonder why your pimp hand is so strong?
Do you have a favorite brand of machine in general for 2" bulk vending that's proven its durability?

I absolutely refuse Dad's suggestions today to get a "real job." I'm 30, my income already covers the bills, and I'm way happier being single and executing on business opportunities. 

Any insights are appreciated.

Hi I use tomy gotcha machine for the condoms because they have $1 coin mechs you can buy quantities of condoms all over the internet for about 33 cents each and I just learned that you can buy condoms with custom printed packages with your logo design on them   I am going to get some    HAHA    When people first see the condoms in the 2" caps they are surprized, skeptical, and are stunned BUT they sell like crazy so..... go for it.  I also stuff fortune cookies in 2" caps and sell them for 50 cents each everyone likes a fortune. Just be creative stuffing your capsules it has paid off for me I buy bags of 24 count balloons at the dollar store for $1 thats 4 cents a piece and put 1 in a 1" cap for 25 cents they buy them up so good luck and be creative

• 3 weeks later...

Archived