Studio 5 wide vs revision door 5 wide vs AP 122 vs ams (probably Sensit 1)

Which models seem like the best as far as longevity and parts? Im shying away from the AMS because i believe it will need an upgrade to be reliable. I'm adding card readers too.

The one with the revision door is likely a 7600. I'm trying to compare machines as-is. I'm leaning toward the 122.  The ideal machine has a good drop sensor, can easily mount a card reader, and will report cash sales via telemetry. 

Everyone should understand the financial risks they are taking!

Right now the ADA trolls are going after convenience stores for wheel chair ramps and hotel pools for lifts. It is only a matter of time before they start going after vendors. 

Before anyone mounts a card reader on an old machine take a few minutes to read the ADA vending rules. Basically any machine with a card reader must be in 100% compliance with the latest ADA rules regardless of the machines date of manufacture. 

Walta

I have 2 AP112S and 2 AP112S that I put revision doors on. It basically makes them brand new machines, but costs. I also have two AP122 with goldeneye. They are great too, they have MDB so adding a CC reader is easy. I put PayRange on the 122s, it took about 30sec. A CC reader should be pretty easy too. The APS should all have a punch out to add a reader.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
On 5/26/2017 at 10:16 AM, AngryChris said:

What would you advise between the 120 and studio? I'm unsure if it is SL or ST.

There are far more used parts available for them also the programming on Studios is not that great.  

On 5/26/2017 at 10:16 AM, AngryChris said:

What would you advise between the 120 and studio? I'm unsure if it is SL or ST.

Archived