Has anyone used vendingconcepts before?

I was on their site and it looked like a good place for starting out. If not or if you know others i could look at that would be great. 

Also theres a vendingconcepts.net and vendingconcepts.com is there a fake one?

There are a few reasons I wouldn't use them. One being that they FLOOD Craigslist with their stupid ads, two being that they appear to be run by foreigners that don't have a mastery of English so they don't ring true to me, three that they aren't ashamed to sell crappy imports to unsuspecting customers, among others reasons.  Find yourself a local vending rebuilder.  They are out there depending on how rural you are, you just have to look.

I did actually use Vendingconcepts.net for

my 2nd (snack - Rowe 4900) and 3rd (drink - DN-501E) machines. Just starting out in my area at the time I didn't have many options. They are overpriced, but the service after the sale was great, they have always answered any questions I have had and made sure I was comfortable making any changes I have needed to. In fact I still Order my locks from them when I need new ones, I just call them, tell them how many locks I need and the key number and have them in a couple days. 

Knowing what I know now, I would have shopped around for my machines a little more and probably saved a few hundred dollars on each. 

Archived