Reliable online dealer or refurbed units

Kinch

So if one of you found a really great location, and needed a snack or soda machine ASAP, Craiglist in your area had no good prospects (my situation currently), what is your go to online dealer, if any?  Will any of you buy a refurbed unit online or from ebay and have it shipped directly to a new location?  I need a couple machines ASAP and have been patiently shopping locally for a month with no luck and it's been long enough I need to seek a different source.

Thank you

12 hours ago, cvending said:

What type of machines are you looking for?  Where are you located?

Idaho.  Can machines right now.  2 of them.  Nothing fancy, just has to have a dollar bill changer.  Thanks

Can machines should be plentiful and cheap (They are here). If Craigslist is a bust try your local vending companies and even your local bottlers Coke,Pepsi,Dr Pepper. 

You could probably call several local vendors as Snickers brought up and ask about getting a reliable can machine.  Many would probably offer you a pretty good deal just to get a machine out of their warehouse.  You might strike a nice relationship with some.

Yeah hopefully I'll have some luck calling some vendors.  Being in Idaho the pickens are slim on Craigslist and I actually think some of the prices are too high.

Thanks for all the advice.

Archived