Polyvend 6640 digital readout

If I scrap one of my polyvends, I will have one.  I have at least three out in the field that haven't failed me yet.  I have considered replacing those with Rowe 5900's but I am not sure if that's actually an upgrade or not lol.  At least the Rowes have mars validators in them.  One polyvend has a MAKA and the other has no validator.

2 hours ago, AngryChris said:

If I scrap one of my polyvends, I will have one.  I have at least three out in the field that haven't failed me yet.  I have considered replacing those with Rowe 5900's but I am not sure if that's actually an upgrade or not lol.  At least the Rowes have mars validators in them.  One polyvend has a MAKA and the other has no validator.

I just scraped a Rowe 5900! 

2 hours ago, AngryChris said:

It's not fun mounting it but the 24 volt Mars can go in them. 

I'm aware of that, Snickers, but it might be cheaper for me to pay the mover to swap the polyvends for the rowes and send the polyvends to the scrapyard than to buy a 24v mars.  Plus, I don't like the way the validators mount on the polyvends, nor do I like the shallow cabinets.

Archived