WHAT THOSE NACHINES WORTH????

mikaM

Hello o would like to know what those machines are and if they are a good machines and is it worth to buy them and what brand and model they are i dont have any ideas about ththeu found them for sale for 300$ each. just advice me and give me your experience if you have one of them thank you.

Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-16-06.png

Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-15-58.png

Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-16-03.png

2 hours ago, mikaM said:

Hello o would like to know what those machines are and if they are a good machines and is it worth to buy them and what brand and model they are i dont have any ideas about ththeu found them for sale for 300$ each. just advice me and give me your experience if you have one of them thank you.

Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-15-58.png

Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-16-03.png

I always find it ironic that  Rowe made the nicest machine body wise but allowed a flock of Turkeys design their electronics.  You don't want these at any price.  In all,  this bunch looks to be be somebodies' bad bananas they're trying to dump - steer clear.

At the time, once Rowe moved past the multi-board machines their machines were the best available. The 4900 was bullet proof for many years, much like the AP 6K/7K was.  The Polyvend Foodking was never a good machine.

I always find it ironic that  Rowe made the nicest machine body wise but allowed a flock of Turkeys design their electronics.  You don't want these at any price.  In all,  this bunch looks to be be somebodies' bad bananas they're trying to dump - steer clear.

Like every british roadster ever. Damn Lucas electrical system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

On 6/1/2017 at 11:21 AM, CajunCandy said:

The Rowes are worth $14 scrap price.

Polyvend cold food about the same.

glass front worth what you want to give for it.

Cajuncandy I have two rowe 5900s and one three wide 6900   on locations they work and the places i have them are blue collar redneck accounts. We all have at least one you know the good ole boy who loses a dime in the machine and runs to the back of the break room runs toward the  5900 hits as hard as he can bounces  off hits the floor false teeth going one way and chewing tobacco the other. The rowes are heavy and tough and good for the accounts you do not want to invest  a lot of money.  

6 hours ago, Georgia bulldog said:

Cajuncandy I have two rowe 5900s and one three wide 6900   on locations they work and the places i have them are blue collar redneck accounts. We all have at least one you know the good ole boy who loses a dime in the machine and runs to the back of the break room runs toward the  5900 hits as hard as he can bounces  off hits the floor false teeth going one way and chewing tobacco the other. The rowes are heavy and tough and good for the accounts you do not want to invest  a lot of money.  

Yes! Very tough! Just parts are hard to come by.

Archived