AP 123c tray connector question

The white tray connector on the candy shelf of my AP123c is broken and not making a proper connection to the back plug.  Can the connector be replaced without replacing the entire shelf harness?  Do they sell just the connector?

Those harnesses are no longer made because the supplier to AP went out of business and AP did not buy the patent to produce replacements.  While there are aftermarket cabinet harnesses for the AP 7000 and 113 there is none available for the 120/130 or later series.

On 6/1/2017 at 11:03 PM, AZVendor said:

Those harnesses are no longer made because the supplier to AP went out of business and AP did not buy the patent to produce replacements.  While there are aftermarket cabinet harnesses for the AP 7000 and 113 there is none available for the 120/130 or later series.

I was able to buy the harness from AP (Crane) without any problem.  In fact, I bought 2 so that I would have a spare.  Now the tray is working fine.  

harness.jpg

Hmm.  That's not the information AP gave me a few years ago.  Maybe I have it mixed up with the 113 and prior machines which they DID lose their harness connector supplier for.  My mistake.

Yeah, AP got a big FU from me when this happened as they weren't smart enough to do them in-house.  Of course by that time they were trying to unload the best snack machine manufacturer that vending had, so what the hell did they care?

Archived