Bill counter

TKK

Need something to seperate 5s from 1s etc. They sell me refurbed jetscans simple ones for 750 with discriminators and dual pockets for 1500. Any other options?

If there is a BAC around you I recommend using them for free! Just bring them your (Box full of bills???) and they will count it in minutes!!!:

*They count my coins and bills for me, free of charge

*Why bother counting your  bills and change if the bank is going to do it anyway. Today I turned in over $2,000 in $1 bills and hundreds in change (official count comes within 1-2 weeks) .

***All I do is put the bills in 1 bag and the change in another bag. The bank bill counter even separates the different denomination bills!!!

When I bought my route the guy who sold it to me said counting the money stunk..... well luckily I got my bank to do it for me!!!

Because the bug banks are picky the credit unions do it for free but nost dont have discrimintaor machines. I currently drop 3 big briefcases of cash and everytime i have an extra 100 or so that i missed. The coins i have to take to other banks, but thats already alot of work it takes me maybe 4 hours to count and seperate $18,000 or so. Sales in 2 months should.be over $90k a month and theres no way im hiring someone just to count money when there are machines out there.

I would never drop a bag full of unverified money off at a bank.  That is putting a lot of trust in someone who could care less about you or your business.  I use this:  Amrotec X-1 2-Pocket Mixed Money Counter / Currency Discriminator (Bank Grade). I have had it over one year now and it is awesome.  I blow the dust out after every use.  I wish I had gotten it earlier.  

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:21 PM, Golfdogs said:

I would never drop a bag full of unverified money off at a bank.  That is putting a lot of trust in someone who could care less about you or your business.  I use this:  Amrotec X-1 2-Pocket Mixed Money Counter / Currency Discriminator (Bank Grade). I have had it over one year now and it is awesome.  I blow the dust out after every use.  I wish I had gotten it earlier.  

I agree,  would never put my trust in the bank to tell ME how much I deposited.  We count and verify every daily deposit.  We use a Jetsort coin counter (which is more than most small vendors would need) and a simple Semacon S-1600 bill counter.  It does NOT discriminate, but counts the bills and will batch them at 100 for you. (Banks love it if you deposit in $100 batches).  A simple flip thru the bills before counting will find the $5's easy enough.  Don't waste your money on a discriminating bill counter.  Just my 2 cents.  :) 

4 hours ago, flintflash said:

I agree,  would never put my trust in the bank to tell ME how much I deposited.  We count and verify every daily deposit.  We use a Jetsort coin counter (which is more than most small vendors would need) and a simple Semacon S-1600 bill counter.  It does NOT discriminate, but counts the bills and will batch them at 100 for you. (Banks love it if you deposit in $100 batches).  A simple flip thru the bills before counting will find the $5's easy enough.  Don't waste your money on a discriminating bill counter.  Just my 2 cents.  :) 

I know I've cut my counting time in half and I am MUCH more accurate with my deposits since I got my discriminator.  By far, it is the best money I have spent on this business!

Archived