Candy machine dividers?

Grantamato

2 hours ago, rodney69 said:

What dividers are you thinking? 

I have a bunch of a&a machines on my route, around 100 heads. I'm thinking of the clear plastic dividers that are put inside of the rectangular cannister so that you only have to fill half of the cannister, the half that is visible by the public. This gives it the appearance that it is filled to the top, but you've saved half the inventory by only filling up one half. I have no clue where to find it

IMG_5076.PNG

8 hours ago, rodney69 said:

I've heard of those,  if I needed to do that,  I would just take the one you have down to a plastics shop and habe them make more. 

That one was in a YouTube video, I don't own any. 

10 hours ago, Mary said:

I'm going to try it with my U-turn and will let you know how it works out.

That's the perfect machine for it actually. Where do you buy the dividers from?

I'm going to get plexiglass from Home Depot. I'm not home right now but will try it as soon as I get back. I'm going to experiment with it all the way down with candy and partial with gum to see how it works. To those of you that have U-Turns I have figured out how to keep the gumballs from getting crushed. 

1 minute ago, Corvus Corax said:

I've been cutting all my UTURNS down to 4 selections. I've never had a location that could get the use out an 8 head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yea, there are very few. I have a car dealership that has a 4-way that empties completely every 30-45 days that could easily support one, but I think it wouldn't look appealing there. 

Archived