LED display not working

clawvonb

so I purchased a Mission Premier skill crane claw game transporting it home plugged it in it worked but I went 2 Chainz or reprogram the dollar amount and the time limit last I saw it was done with resetting itself after turning it on I believe the number 7200 we're on the LED display when it went off now it does not light up nothing works but the arche lights flashing lights around the front claw doesn't move it does except bills still it also has a bypass button for free play I don't know how to get 2 LED display up again to allow me to reprogram it please help thank you in advance

possibly just a loose connector somewhere, are there any lights (led indicators) lit on the main board etc.? I also enclose a pcture of the best type of location for a Mission Crane

IMG_0563 (2).jpg

3 hours ago, musser said:

possibly just a loose connector somewhere, are there any lights (led indicators) lit on the main board etc.? I also enclose a pcture of the best type of location for a Mission Crane

IMG_0563 (2).jpg

I register to this sight hoping for some advise,insight,or hopefully someone with some knowledge would have an answer that would help. I didnt know that would be so hard for someone that thinks because they are around these machines so often they are smart about these matters.  This is all you can come up with?

I dont think anybody else, including yourself, in here is just going to throw a couple of hundred dollars in the dumpster! Ive got to try and revive the machine anybody in they're "right mind" would do the same.

I must say,"brilliant answer"it was no help at all you sound like a very imature and not so bright a person. Next time please keep your useless answers to yourself and instead of wasting my time find something better and more constructive to do with yours.

To anybody with a brain I am still in need of some knowledgeable advise on this matter. I would appreciate any sensable comments.

I did ask you if any led indicators on the board were lit. I also mentioned you could just have a loose connection . If you have no indictor lights the board may be dead, if it has lights there is another problem. What do you want??? Spoonfed pablum? And yes those are mission cranes in the dumpster, I sent over 40 of them to the landfill because they were not worth fixing. Buying them was a $40000 mistake. Perhaps I am trying to save others from mistakes I have made. I am sharing my knowledge my mistakes with others so they can avoid pitfalls. Who have YOU helped today.

13 hours ago, clawvonb said:

Anybody??????

Getting help on this is going to be tough because the people on this forum are experienced with cranes and they know what is good to use and what is bad.  I think you could at least answer Musser's technical questions before you complain about the response he gave you.  His opinion of Mission cranes is based on his years of experience in this business and you should respect that.  I doubt you'll find anyone else here who uses them because if Musser doesn't use them then I'm sure no smaller operators do either. Heed the advice you came here for and don't think the answers are simply flippant.  

Now, answer Musser's questions and you might get lucky and fix it, though having called him "very immature and not so bright a person" you might not get an answer. Brilliant!

Sounded like musser was helping? 

Toss only a couple hundred in the dump......I wish!!!

between 45 zymeta video jukeboxes and countless merit counter tops $200 may have paid dump fees. I'd consider my self lucky if I only made a $200 mistake.

Archived