Buy Seaga HYC950 to secure location

What do you think, I have the option to get a really good location but it currently has a Seaga. It's a 1 years old machine. I know they are POS. But thats the deal. Do I do it and just wait tell it fails and replace? A few grand is a hefty pill to swallow but I know the location will excel. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't invest in any Seaga machine and if this one is in the thousands of dollars then someone got taken and they are looking to get their money back.  Don't be the one to bail them out.

Is this the only machine on the location? If so then it's not a really good location because a Seaga won't be large enough to support a really good location.
They are crappy machines and the only way I'd buy it is with the intention of replacing the machine as soon as possible and then selling the Seaga but that's a lot of effort so make sure it's a really good location before putting that much time into it .
If your not sure , I'd find another location to put that same investment in . Don't forget , generally we are in a cash business so it's easy for someone to write numbers down and manipulate the "books" .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived