Sams Club products

QuikVend

Yeah I was doing great with reece's pieces a few years a go then the local(50 miles ugh) sams just quit carrying them. I can go 75 miles to the next closest one but then the didn't carry something else I was using at the time. I just quit carrying them.

Anyone else seeing their local clubs not carrying peanut m&ms or skittles? I've gone to 3 or 4 and they're not caring one or the other or even both. Huge PITA!

The Sams i go carries the skittles, but haven't found the regular size peanut M&M only chocolate, only the jumbo size, i ended up buying one of the variety boxes they had a few peanuts m&m in them..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anyone else seeing their local clubs not carrying peanut m&ms or skittles? I've gone to 3 or 4 and they're not caring one or the other or even both. Huge PITA!

That's happened here recently too. I paid a little more per ounce but ordered the 42 ounce PMM at Walmart ship to store. I've also gotten skittles from amazon a few times for similar reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They recently switched over to the 62oz bags of pmm, but now some aren't stocking them. I'm not sure I'll be able to ship them the next few months due to the heat around here, so I'm hoping this is a temporary issue. 

You might be able to talk them into shipping to store.  Figure out how much you need a month and talk to the manager.  If you use enough,  along with your other products, they may even stock it for you. 

You might need to stock 2 months worth and when you get down to a month you get more. 

They recently switched over to the 62oz bags of pmm, but now some aren't stocking them. I'm not sure I'll be able to ship them the next few months due to the heat around here, so I'm hoping this is a temporary issue. 

It seems like every few months it's one product or another that they are out of stock for a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, parrotthead said:

Yeah I was doing great with reece's pieces a few years a go then the local(50 miles ugh) sams just quit carrying them. I can go 75 miles to the next closest one but then the didn't carry something else I was using at the time. I just quit carrying them.

Lakeshore in Birmingham normally has them. Give them a call.  

I have 6 different sams clubs within 20 miles. There is only one that carries both pmm and skittles. A few that carry one or the other. And one that doesn't carry either.

Unfortunately, the one that does carry both its completely out of the way of any locations I have. 

I'll make an attempt to talk to the manager if they still aren't carrying what I need before my next service, hopefully they can help out. 

• 2 weeks later...

My Sams Club only has 5 lb mike and ikes and 62 ounce Peanut Mnms. Both are incredibly cheap considering Peanut mnms can be your most expensive candy. No skittles at my sams club though, I use amazon prime for that.

Archived