bad gumball wheels?

Starcat

Ok so i paid 60 bucks for 2 gumball wheels for my vendstar, and it keeps letting through 2 at a time, i dont understand how this is happening or how to fix it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301822874209?_trksid=p2057872.m2750.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You may need a spacer, not sure about a vendstar though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

the problem isnt the 2 sprins, its the other 3 springs it comes with. some configurations trap them.. some prevent gumballs, some push the 2 springs out of the way, i cant figure out how to place them so it doesnt mess with the 2 springs

2 hours ago, musser said:

Sixty bucks for two gumball wheels? Holy cow. I'm selling route ready oak vistas with a stand for $35. Starcat, you can do better. Slow down, yer getting taken.

Where are you located musser?

On 6/15/2017 at 0:27 AM, Starcat said:

the problem isnt the 2 sprins, its the other 3 springs it comes with. some configurations trap them.. some prevent gumballs, some push the 2 springs out of the way, i cant figure out how to place them so it doesnt mess with the 2 springs

The 3 springs mount just like they would in a NW, they position facing away from the direction of the turn and will bypass the  two cover springs

pm a pic if you want and I'll see if it correct or I can send you a pic of one of mine

On 6/15/2017 at 9:50 PM, sweetstop said:

The 3 springs mount just like they would in a NW, they position facing away from the direction of the turn and will bypass the  two cover springs

pm a pic if you want and I'll see if it correct or I can send you a pic of one of mine

well i have no idea what a NW is, but i have another machine with a gumball wheel and it only has 1 spring on the spinning mechanic, and 2 coils that go across where the gumballs come out to push extra ones aside, and it almost always gives 2 gumballs, and sometimes none.  am i just stupid when it comes to this/ because i can understand the occasional extra gumball but i cant seem to get any of these to crank out just one consistantly. its eiither 1 2  1 1 2 2 2 1 1 2 nothing 2 nothing 1 1 or some variation of that.

well i have no idea what a NW is, but i have another machine with a gumball wheel and it only has 1 spring on the spinning mechanic, and 2 coils that go across where the gumballs come out to push extra ones aside, and it almost always gives 2 gumballs, and sometimes none.  am i just stupid when it comes to this/ because i can understand the occasional extra gumball but i cant seem to get any of these to crank out just one consistantly. its eiither 1 2  1 1 2 2 2 1 1 2 nothing 2 nothing 1 1 or some variation of that.

NW is Northwestern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived