PEOPLE LOVE THESE!!

Grantamato

If you have a sams club membership, these chocolate covered raisins are a must. You would be amazed at how well they sell and are requested. Not to mention, they are super cheap! Ignore the 3 star rating, reviewers missed the sunmaid raisins lol. Anyone have any other good sellers that they wanna share?

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/mm-chocolate-raisins-48-oz/prod20161880.ip?xid=plp:product:1:1

17 hours ago, Starcat said:

really? what happens is the sun hits them?

I wouldn't know because I don't have any locations in which they are vulnerable to sunlight, and I personally don't seek locations in sunlight. Im assuming they would have the same affect as any other chocolate candy; the possibility of melting and/or bugs

I would imagine those wouldn't work very well in most locations. If the temp raised just a bit and you'll have a melted clumpy mess. At least with all the other chocolate candies there is an order candy shell to somewhat prevent that. 

Several years ago I had a competitor that ran chocolate covered raisins in a location we shared. It looked like they sold pretty well initially but eventually it turned into a mess and shortly thereafter the machine was gone (Vendstar). They taste great but it is just a very unstable pan candy.

3 hours ago, QuikVend said:

I would imagine those wouldn't work very well in most locations. If the temp raised just a bit and you'll have a melted clumpy mess. At least with all the other chocolate candies there is an order candy shell to somewhat prevent that. 

I beg to differ. I am having a ball with them.

It just depends. When i started last year i offered trail mix as an option in alot of places because i wanted to provide a healthier option. But now i only have it in one place and they empty 3 walmart bags worth in 2 months. Otherwise it just wouldnt be worth it. They have to buy it fast enough to keep it fresh.

Archived