Royal GIII programming

I picked up a Royal GIII yesterday that has programming menus different than my other GIII machines.  For instance, it has a CON1 and CON2 for the configuration settings, whereas my other GIII machines have all the configuration settings together.  There are some settings in the programming of this machine that I'm not sure what they are...and other settings that I can't seem to find.  The programming menus are not displayed inside the machine and I can't find the menu layout in any of the GIII manuals on the Royal website.  Does anyone have a programming manual for this newer version of the GIII?  

26 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Yes, I've looked through that manual...but it doesn't match the menus in my G3.  Mine has a CON1 menu that goes up to C9...then it has a CON2 menu that has c10..and above.  But in CON1, it skips C2 and C3.  It is very different from my other machines....and it's not like that G3 plus.

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

Then you'll need to call Royal as I've not seen that before.  It may be some odd iteration of the logic board made specific to Coke or another bottler.

You may be right...it is a coke machine.

Archived