DixieNarco 55xx, vends and gives all money back

Joey

I bought a used DN 55xx. The "remove product" error kept showing and we found a way to bypass the sensor by simply adding a jumper. The error went away and the beeping stopped, yay!!!

Now the machine will send the product down, and give all the money back every time. Please help me out!!

You have to disable the drop sensor.  Go into SETUP MODE and press key 8 for Drop Sensor Enable/Disable. The current state will display and you will press * to change to the opposite state so the drop sensor won't be monitored. Press CLR then close the door and test the machine.

Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom for a new drop sensor so you still have guaranteed vend and the ability to avoid customers losing money when a product jams.

Congratulations on removing the sensor from your machine!

So what happens when you get a bottle of soda that had soda spilled on it and is now sticks in the vend gate and does not fall out?

I bet if you vended this machine 100 times you would collect less than 97 products, even fewer if it was not leveled when installed.

You do not want to spend the money to buy one sensor, but the people that build the machine spent the money to put one sensor in every machine. Dixie could have booked hundreds of thousands in pure profit if this sensor was unnecessary.  As a matter of fact the few years of production Dixie started installing 2 sensors in every machine.

Walta

Archived