Buying machines in Phoenix

Hi all,

I know I will be needing more machines in the near future... So here are my thoughts, and moreso questions:

Thoughts: Keep my eyes peeled on CL to see if a good deal comes. After inspection, buy the machines and store them until needed. Another way to acquire machines that I have had GREAT experiences with is buying an existing route.... I have now boughten two, learned from both. This seems like a good idea because then I don't have to scramble when needing a new machine. Basically my thoughts are that I'd like to avoid having to buy machines from a store if possible because from what I've seen, they cost 2x as much as a hood-working machine on CL.... Which leads me into some questions:

1) What do you guys do, is there something I'm missing - should I just buy ALL my machines from the store? Am I undervaluing the benefits of buying from the store?

2) How do you guys source your machines?

3) I know I'm a bit aways from this... But how do you guys feel about relationships with Coke and Pepsi?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Stay away from the bottlers.  They and their restrictions are only useful if you are putting in a huge account needing 10 or more soda machines at once or if you are experiencing massive growth over a short time and can't afford to buy all the machines you need.  They won't be interested in a couple of machines here and there and you shouldn't want to tie yourself to someone else's schedule, requirements and rules.

Aside from that I have a warehouse of machine just sitting there and I want to liquidate it.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

Get a website. I get about 90% for my leads from mine. Use Google Sites and make sure your address is showing on Google Maps. 

Then buy your used machines from AZ.

No need to purchase accounts except from other vendors who are desperate. Don't take low volume accounts.

Stay cool this week (120 degrees Tuesday?)

13 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Stay away from the bottlers.  They and their restrictions are only useful if you are putting in a huge account needing 10 or more soda machines at once or if you are experiencing massive growth over a short time and can't afford to buy all the machines you need.  They won't be interested in a couple of machines here and there and you shouldn't want to tie yourself to someone else's schedule, requirements and rules.

Aside from that I have a warehouse of machine just sitting there and I want to liquidate it.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

Emailed, let me know if you got it please! 

I've got some Dixies and retrofitted ap 7600 if you are still looking for machines. I've upgraded a lot of accounts and will sell them pretty cheap. Message me if you are still looking. 

Archived