Found a heck of a deal

Starcat

So i just happend upon a guy who says at one point in time he was the largest vendor in washington with over 500 machines. i bought everything he had for 60 bucks today. heres what HALF of it looks like.

Those don't look to be in too bad of shape. A little elbow grease and you'll be in business. I think you'll be ready to give up on your vendstars once you start using these. Nice pick-up. 

Nice find, the one in the lower right part of the picture with the larger globe is pretty rare from my experience,  I've only seen it one other time. 

The guy giving them away practically means his time was worth more than the money he could have made. 

$60 is insane for what you picked up. 

18 minutes ago, BCB434 said:

Nice find, the one in the lower right part of the picture with the larger globe is pretty rare from my experience,  I've only seen it one other time.

I picked up 2 of those larger heads a few months ago. This is only the second time I've seen some. 

4 minutes ago, QuikVend said:

$60 is insane for what you picked up. 

I picked up 2 of those larger heads a few months ago. This is only the second time I've seen some. 

At one point time they were running cashews out of it based on the label.     That's a lot of cashews. 

I have several of those but not on location yet. Not sure how to use them. Maybe with capsules on a rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do cashews actually sell guys? I mean, dont they gum up the mechs, dust, salt etc?

I honestly try to stay away from them. But when I do vend them I do 50 Cent vends.

The profit margins just aren't there for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived