Think I got a good deal?

BFV

Hi! I am new to the vending business in general, going to start in bulk. I got a three headed vending machine for 25$ The brand is unknown since there is no markings anywhere.

Going to have to get new locks, new candy head containers since they seemed to be permanently stained with yellow. Backdoor is missing on this machine, not sure where to look to find a new one with a key.

It's a small repair project, but I think it will be worth it.  Have to get off the cup container off the side, my uncle said it shouldn't be on there.

Think I got a good deal on this?

20170611_212544.jpg

3 hours ago, BFV said:

Hi! I am new to the vending business in general, going to start in bulk. I got a three headed vending machine for 25$ The brand is unknown since there is no markings anywhere.

Going to have to get new locks, new candy head containers since they seemed to be permanently stained with yellow. Backdoor is missing on this machine, not sure where to look to find a new one with a key.

It's a small repair project, but I think it will be worth it.  Have to get off the cup container off the side, my uncle said it shouldn't be on there.

Think I got a good deal on this?

20170611_212544.jpg

I think this is the machine you purchased: https://www.candymachines.com/Triple-Canister-Vending-Machine-P1810.aspx 

I recognized it because it was the first machine I ever bought, and it is a great one. It's really attractive and easy to maintain also. Parts might be a hassle since you will probably have to get them off that website, though. If you are buying used machines, always look for branded machines on eBay, Craigslist and letgo. Better yet, save yourself a lot of time and energy and buy a candy machine route if it ever pops up on the listing. It's sooooo worth it.

Thank you very much for your reply!

As far as routes go, I found this one guy who is selling locations for 400 dollars each. Basically, I guess you get the location and he fills it up the first time. It sounds nice, you get the machine and location for 400 dollars, just going to take around 6 months or so to make that money back.

That can be the first location, then after that we could just add additional locations in addition to that. Found another good deal yesterday that had a brand new looking triple head for 40 dollars, couldn't get it that day and it was sold the very next day.

Thank you very much for your reply!

As far as routes go, I found this one guy who is selling locations for 400 dollars each. Basically, I guess you get the location and he fills it up the first time. It sounds nice, you get the machine and location for 400 dollars, just going to take around 6 months or so to make that money back.

That can be the first location, then after that we could just add additional locations in addition to that. Found another good deal yesterday that had a brand new looking triple head for 40 dollars, couldn't get it that day and it was sold the very next day.

Whoa whoa whoa...don't buy any location and machine for $400. That's just way too much. Especially a triple machine. Especially if you're just starting out. Get a machine ready and locate yourself or hire a better locator like Rodney on this site to get you a location for a fraction of that. I'd start out with a double gumballs and bouncy balls at a barber shop etc. But whatever you do, do some reading first in the beginners sticky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

Whoa whoa whoa...don't buy any location and machine for $400. That's just way too much. Especially a triple machine. Especially if you're just starting out. Get a machine ready and locate yourself or hire a better locator like Rodney on this site to get you a location for a fraction of that. I'd start out with a double gumballs and bouncy balls at a barber shop etc. But whatever you do, do some reading first in the beginners sticky

400 dollars? thats a joke. use rodney. 

http://vendinglocator4u.com/pricing/

6 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

3 hours ago, Starcat said:

400 dollars? thats a joke. use rodney. 

http://vendinglocator4u.com/pricing/

Have you guys tried using Rodney's services and is it worth it?

Just now, Starcat said:

i used it yesturday. he got me 5 locations in 2 days.

Just now, Starcat said:

is it worth it? 100% hell yes

Do you mind going into details about the locations and cost?

Just now, Grantamato said:

Do you mind going into details about the locations and cost?

4 of them were auto stores with waiting areas, prime location, and 5 of them was a sales and lease area. 

i have a bunch more machines im all going to get placed through him this month.

Archived