Northwestern Corp

davco1

1 minute ago, gumball guy said:

Bought a pallet (50) of Eagles about two years ago and they are a great machine for the price.

How much is a pallet of those? And how many do they pack on it?

1 hour ago, BCB434 said:

Aren't the Oaks and Eagles essentially about the same.  If so seems like the refurbished Oaks are a better value.   

The refurbs from Oak are a great deal and if you can get them that is the way to go. I went with the Eagles because Oak was out of stock. The way I look at it you are talking about a marginal price difference for an equally good (brand new) machine. They are a great alternative to the Oak machine with parts are interchangeable (with Oak) and like the Oaks, will still be cranking long after I'm gone.

8 hours ago, vendtex said:

Where do u order eagles from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears their website is down, http://www.eagleemc.com/ 
Here is their other contact info:

Eagle EMC Co.                Ofc: (909) 447-7866
2549 Sierra Way            Dir. Line: (909) 447-7870  
La Verne, CA. 91750     F: (909) 447-7873 

I know another 20+ year vendor that swears by the current batch of eagle 50 cent mechs. They were prone to jamming but they have fixed that issue. He doesnt buy oak 50 cent mechs anymore cuz they were bad about quarters jamming up the gears and when they solved the problem they wanted everyone who bought them in good faith to spend more money to fix it.

Eagles .50 mech is solid. I haven't had 1 issue in the 3 or 4 years I've had them on route. Oak .50 are great as well, but the 1.00 and .75 I'm having nothing but issues with. 

As far as Eagle goes, I just talked to Rod, they're running business as usual there. You can buy any quantity of equipment and all though I haven't used the 2" machine, I like their flat as much as others. That being said, I typically buy used. Their small machine is hard to beat on the price. I think it's 39.00? I do prefer panel in most cases though.

For new equipment imo there's only 2 manufacturers left, Beaver and Eagle. If I was to do a toy rack new  it would probably be the Square beaver if it has a quick collect feature. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2017 at 1:06 PM, rodney69 said:

Eagles .50 mech is solid. I haven't had 1 issue in the 3 or 4 years I've had them on route. Oak .50 are great as well, but the 1.00 and .75 I'm having nothing but issues with. 

As far as Eagle goes, I just talked to Rod, they're running business as usual there. You can buy any quantity of equipment and all though I haven't used the 2" machine, I like their flat as much as others. That being said, I typically buy used. Their small machine is hard to beat on the price. I think it's 39.00? I do prefer panel in most cases though.

For new equipment imo there's only 2 manufacturers left, Beaver and Eagle. If I was to do a toy rack new  it would probably be the Square beaver if it has a quick collect feature. 

Hi Rodney!

Our Square Beaver machine's have a cash drawer option, as well as a cash box (a box that sits inside the machine and can be removed, as opposed to the cash drawer that sits underneath the machine and actually acts as the base). Our Northern Beaver models don't have the cash drawer option, but they do have the cash box option, and it makes it significantly faster to collect your route :)

5 minutes ago, BeaverVending said:

Hi Rodney!

Our Square Beaver machine's have a cash drawer option, as well as a cash box (a box that sits inside the machine and can be removed, as opposed to the cash drawer that sits underneath the machine and actually acts as the base). Our Northern Beaver models don't have the cash drawer option, but they do have the cash box option, and it makes it significantly faster to collect your route :)

Thank you,  I figured you did.  I know I love the 2" machines.  

Beaver,

Any news on your guys creating a 25 or 50 cent mech for the NW60's? I am aware of the NW80's. I was hoping someone would have started manufacturing the machines again (NW), I know they are your competitor brand. While operators are on the phone with your sales people, selling us these mechs we need, you can sell us some of your square/round/ northern beaver machines! ;)  

I just bought 60 brand new still in the box NW60's, mechs are great, so when I get these placed, I will need more machines. Hope to pickup some beavers. 

Brian 

21 hours ago, petersvending said:

Beaver,

Any news on your guys creating a 25 or 50 cent mech for the NW60's? I am aware of the NW80's. I was hoping someone would have started manufacturing the machines again (NW), I know they are your competitor brand. While operators are on the phone with your sales people, selling us these mechs we need, you can sell us some of your square/round/ northern beaver machines! ;)  

I just bought 60 brand new still in the box NW60's, mechs are great, so when I get these placed, I will need more machines. Hope to pickup some beavers. 

Brian 

Hi Brian!

We are currently exploring the possibility of offering similarly prices New Generation coin mechs that will fit the NW60's! 

-Rebecca

I think one could sell a lot of 50 cent mechs for the S60. I understand the possible reluctance because, well maybe one could sell a whole machine, whether Beaver, Eagle etc. but I think a lot of operators with a large installed base of S60's would not be in position to replace every S60 in the route. They would go to more gum, super balls etc. I was very close to having all my S60's on location with capsules moved to 50cents, my last order for mechs was left unfilled. I don't need too many more but I know a lot of operators that need them.

Archived