National 167 error.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance for all your help.

I am having this issue with 167, the machine is stopping to vend every once inwhile while showing this "error d "" Push code". And then either I reboot the machine or push code then it starts working again.

When I pressed diagnostics I found these two which I didn't understand.

Thanks again for your help.IMG_1411.JPGIMG_1412.JPGIMG_1414.JPGIMG_1415.JPGIMG_1414.JPGIMG_1416.JPGIMG_1417.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Err D usually refers to the D tray being disconnected. On the 167, I'm assuming they are plugged in the back.  I can't tell you about the other errors.  Try unplugging and replugging the shelf harness. I'd be leaning toward a loose wire.

The D error is a shelf motor, entire shelf error or a coupling error.  To Re-Home is about the Sure-Vend system and the date and time relate to when the Sure-Vend error occurred.  The SV error is Sure-Vend related as is the AJP which is antijackpot related with time remaining on that feature.  

Here is a link to the manual you should have already read: http://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/pdf-manuals/nv30.pdf

5 hours ago, AZVendor said:

The D error is a shelf motor, entire shelf error or a coupling error.  To Re-Home is about the Sure-Vend system and the date and time relate to when the Sure-Vend error occurred.  The SV error is Sure-Vend related as is the AJP which is antijackpot related with time remaining on that feature.  

Here is a link to the manual you should have already read: http://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/pdf-manuals/nv30.pdf

Thank you for you help. What I was confused is if sure vend is totally making the machine out of service is that a good feature to turn on.

Archived