Introducing Angels' Crossing Vending Outreach Program

BCB434

Introducing Angels' Crossing Vending Outreach Program

Purpose is to provide additional charities to choose from when doing charity vending.

They help facilitate foster care and adoption services. Check out the website for more details.

Angelscrossingtx.org 

They are local to South Texas but are interested in starting a national Vending Outreach Program in which I volunteered to help them setup.
This is a new program for them and as I helped introduce them to this idea and create  this program there was one goal for this program for both the charity and for the vendor.  The goal was too keep it simple.

There is a Vending Outreach Donor Pledge Form to fill out,
Then after form is sent in labels will be provided for you for your vending machines.

To help keep this simple and efficient labels will be provided and sent as a PDF and vendor can print, laminate, and use as needed.  (Just keep in mind a pledge form is to be done first and also just like all Charity Vending Programs there is a lot riding on the honor system).

More literature and brochures can also be requested as needed.

$1 per month, per sticker, on location is the part of the pledge agreement, of course more is always appreciated.

I can send you the pledge form if you message me, or if you like you can email the charity at admin@angelscrossingtx.org

6 hours ago, musser said:

You need to have a prominent expiration date on the label. People (vendors) will take advantage. That is also why organizations use paper labels.

Pledges are on honor system. I hope people wouldn't represent the label with out honoring there pledge.  At the same time any label no matter what charity can be copied and used without fulfilling the agreements.  I think dates would make more work for the charity and the vendor, and may not necessarily stop anyone from fraudulently using them.

10 hours ago, vendtex said:

Will a local charity have national appeal I wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand the drawbacks of them being local, however I'm sure this will help them expand their services both in types and in quantities.   

I would rather hope that people would choose a charity not because of their current size and location but based on what they offer as a charity.  At the end of the day if people choose to donate and have a charity route with any outreach program they are already helping said charities a lot more than most other small businesses.  People may have chosen a specific charity outreach program in the past because of convenience or low number of options.  I'm just trying to add this one as an additional option.

I was able to add the pledge form to the downloads section of the forum as well.  

here is a direct link,

download as needed and once submitted labels will be provided.  

Archived