Used car dealership

I don't have any dealership accounts yet, but am working on a new one. Was wondering if they typically are good locations. My last 3 have been duds, so I want to be sure before putting machines there. The dealer is brand new and has a service center as well. It's very nice and very high traffic.

Also have an assisted living facility that I'm working on as well, but am on the fence.

Thanks for any advice

The stealership should be pretty good if the machines are available for customer use.  A snack and soda, perhaps a Bevmax, in the showroom waiting area and a stacker machine and snack in the service center should be sufficient.  The assisted living facility will depend on the number of employees and whether they get free meals or not.

It used to be that car stealerships were some of the best locations you could have.  I would still expect that if they have lots of sales people that have time on their hands.  The larger the stealership the better they should be. 

I have several car dealerships and 3 of them are outstanding!  The other two are good.  Dealerships can be tricky, though.  I've had a few in the past that were lousy, and we chose to pull our equipment.  Don't rush to throw equipment in BOTH the showroom and service center.  Sometimes they are in the same building, right around the corner from each other and ONE bank of equipment will be enough for both.  As far as the assisted living center, I guess part of the equation is HOW ASSISTED are the seniors?  I have 3 assisted living/retirement apartments, and all 3 are fantastic!  Two of them we have to service twice a week.  The residents have access to the equipment and are the BEST customers.  If you can place the equipment in a common area where residents, employees AND visitors have access to them, you may do alright.  If it's just for the employees, then AZ is spot-on when he recommends 75-100.  Good luck to you!  Hope everything turns out! :) 

Archived