Insurance

I guess it would depend on the size of your fleet, but I would have $1,000,000/per accident. In this day and age, lawsuit happy idiots are everywhere.  Once they find out you are a commercial vehicle, they start to see dollar signs.  You want to be sure you are protected, especially if you have employees.  You don't want to jeopardize your business over a traffic accident.   Just remember, the more drivers you have, the more chances of an accident.  Just my 2 cents. :) 

I don't have a fleet it's just me and I'll be driving a 2004 Isuzu NPR box truck. I've had a speeding ticket and a fender bender in the last year and the price for $1,000,000 is not great hers as I'm expanding my business. I haven't needed a box truck until now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a fleet it's just me and I'll be driving a 2004 Isuzu NPR box truck. I've had a speeding ticket and a fender bender in the last year and the price for $1,000,000 is not great hers as I'm expanding my business. I haven't needed a box truck until now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2000 Isuzu NPR and I carry 100k/250k/500k. Runs like 1500 per year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just now, AngelCity said:

I contacted a company out of arizona, they said it was like $89 a year, per machine, for liability. 

You're talking to the wrong insurance company then.  Try The Hartford.  It should be $500 - $1,000'ish

I contacted a company out of arizona, they said it was like $89 a year, per machine, for liability. 

Are we talking business insurance or vehicle. I have state farm. My business insurance is $325 per year. My commercial vehicle insurance is about $1500 per year. This is for MD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived