Vendo 407 position 1 won't vend

OrangeAmp

I have a Vendo 407 which I purchased second hand... all positions vend correctly except position 1. Position 1 is tied to two stacks on the right side of the machine and are double-stacked. When the coin acceptor activates the vend relay and button 1 is pressed, the relay clicks, and then clicks again when the button is released. It will not vend. All other positions can vend after without any issue. Machine is loaded and primed manually by pressing the switch on the motor cam. Any ideas why it won't work? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Probably a bad motor if you can buy another selection with that credit. If pushing sel 1 cancels the credit then it's probably a bad motor switch or a bad sequencing relay/switch.  Email me for parts to rbepic4gatgmaildotcom.

If I press the switch on the bottom of the motor cam, the motors on both sides do cycle and the machine will dispense product. Not sure if there is some kind of "ready" or ""in position" signal they are supposed to be giving? Could this have anything to do with how the cam switch is set up? I keep reading about it, but I am not sure how to set it up, or what it really does.

Archived